A DECADE OF EXCELLENCE
A subsidiary of the Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV), Saigon Ground Services (SAGS) is now the leading ground handling company in Vietnam. We are offering a full range of ground services to a diverse customer base of international and domestic airlines at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), the country's largest and busiest aviation gateway.
Established in 2004, we have developed by leaps and bounds and taken pride on being appointed as a reliable ground service provider to deliver excellent ground services in compliance with the industry standards of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and customized service standards of each client carrier.
With over 10 years of experience in ground handling, we have obtained and successfully renewed the ISO9001 quality management certification and the industry ISAGO (IATA Safety Audits for Ground Operations) registration.
We are now providing aircraft pushback & towin for all airlines in operation at SGN.
In 2015, we are expanding the business to Danang International Airport (DAD).
To be the unsurpassed comprehensive ground service provider in Vietnam.
To provide international and domestic carriers with quality ground services at competitive prices.
We are committed to providing professional services for our customers with the following shared values
- Safety: first priority in all activities
- Accuracy: in everything we do
- Green: greener handling, greener future
- Satisfaction: extra smile for employees and customers
WHY CHOOSE SAGS ?
- A subsidiary of Airports Corporation Of Vietnam (ACV)
- The most comprehensive ground service provider at Tan Son Nhat Airport (SGN)
- Tailored ground services to meet diverse airline requests
- Dedicated & dynamic handling team committed to matching our solutions to airline requirements
- Comprehensive and modern fleet of ground support equipment
- Commitment to service quality and reliability
- ISAGO registered provider
- Iso9001 certified handler
- IGHC member since 2005
- Streamlined partnership with the airport group's members, partners and authorities to offer the best supports for airline customers
- No conflict of interest with airline customers